Abacus & Vedic Maths
Abacus & Vedic Maths
YoungIdeapreneurs is now the certified & approved training partner of AVAS (AVAS- A unit of G.A. Future Educore Pvt Ltd, registered under Companies Act, 1956(No 1 of 1956) for Vedic Maths, one of the India’s leading eminent education provider company based at New Delhi(The Capital of India). AVAS – An approved partner of NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation). It is the only organization accredited by NABET, QCI, Governed by MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). We are well known player to teach ABACUS and VEDIC MATHS to our students where they will understand the mathematics with accurate standards. We always keep on updating the curriculum so that no impact on quality with the support of a dedicated team of trainers with an excellent track record.
- Vedic Maths helps a child perform calculations by just observing the problem. Children can invent their techniques without restrictions by the set standards being commonly used. This enables them to play with numbers and eventually removes the phobia of maths from their minds.
- It has been observed extensively, that many students leaves maths as a subject after the 10th standard. However, if kids learn the techniques of Vedic maths then , they will enjoy this interesting subject. It is for this reason that the Vedic maths course was invented to remove the maths phobia from their minds.
- YIP has proved by generating a buzz in the market and creating awareness about the ideology of Vedic maths. The responsibility to spread this awareness and knowledge to the necessary places is the next role of YIP.
What you will get
E books, Worksheets, Mock & Practice exercises/Papers
Doubt solution support
E-Certificate to every participant
Basics of Vedic Maths
Batch Starts from 1st June 2021
Total : 15 Hours (1 Hr per week)
- The abacus also called a counting frame, is a calculating tool that was in use in the ancient Near East, Europe, China, and Russia, centuries before the adoption of the written Arabic numeral system. The exact origin of the abacus is still unknown.
- There is a common understanding among people that Abacus deals with attaining proficiency in the calculation. But the actual benefit of Abacus is the improvement of concentration and brain enhancement through the concept of visualization.
- Abacus is a level-based program that includes the basics of arithmetic operations, like : Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division.
- When we see the result of such teaching methodology in a child, without any tools & while giving answers quickly, we can assume that Abacus has improved the computation potential of the kid. But, In reality, the child’s concentration power improves rendering him capable of discerning such massive calculations with minimal effort.
Key Benefits of the programe
Benefits of Abacus Course
Benefits of Vedic Maths